Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday

An atypical Monday - yay! The typical Monday finds me at the office until at least 10 pm, but this week I was home sitting in my comfy chair by 9:45. And there was much rejoicing!

Briefly, here's the typical Monday run-down:
  • morning - clean, laundry, cooking for the week, financial reports until I head to the school, usually sometime around noon
  • 1:30 pm - staff meeting & prayer time at school
  • 2:30-6:30 pm - office - lesson planning, grading, general trouble-shooting (I've learned that, as long as I'm sitting at my desk, there is always something to do.)
  • 6:30-8:30 pm - Advanced English class - These students are taking the highest level of English classes we offer and are preparing to take the Cambridge exam. They are challenging, and I love it!
  • 8:30-10:00 pm - youth staff meeting; evaluate last Friday's youth meeting, plan for this week
  • 10:00 pm - home sweet home!

No comments: