Monday, November 17, 2008

Four Months?!?

How is it possible that I've been back in the US for over 4 months already? "They" say that time flies when you are having fun. I say that time flies when you are busy, whether you are having fun or not!

But, for the most part, I have been having fun. The first two months were packed with conference and training times at ABWE, reconnecting with my family and my church family, and trying to establish a new sense of "normal" (whatever that is!). The last two months have been filled with lots of visits to churches, some of them my supporting churches & some new friends. Oh, and a quick trip back to Romania and then to Greece for the biennial regional conference for all ABWE missionaries in Central & Eastern Europe & the Mediterranean (CEEMed). I'll try to post some pictures from that trip in the next couple of days.

Yesterday I spoke at First Baptist of Middleville, the last of my current supporting churches. Please be praying that I will be able to schedule more churches to fill my schedule for the winter & spring. Pray, too, that God would bring in the remaining $600/mo. in support that I need before returning to the field.

I find myself talking (to myself) in Romanian a lot these days, mostly because I miss speaking it, I think. So, can I speak a little Romanian to you, too? La revedere. O seara placuta! (Goodbye. Have a pleasant evening!)

No comments: